Saturday, April 23, 2011

First Spokejunkie Ride of the Season

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages.  The first Spoke junkie ride of 2011 is set for April 30th at 11:30 at Mohican State Park.  Many riders from all over will be converging on the 24 mile loop to get their ride on!  Unfortunately, it has been raining for what seems like two straight weeks, so I am not sure what condition it will be in.  The trail does drain well, but how much can one trail take.  If you are interested in riding, check out the Spokejunkie site for more details.  Riders of all skill level are welcome, as there will be many different groups heading out on different loops. Come on out, I look to see you there!  Look for me, I will be the guy bent over losing my lunch after the hill at mile marker 14!


No comments:

Post a Comment

let er rip, tell me what you think!