Saturday, August 13, 2011

Great Seal Ride- Awesome Rocks



Sweet ride today at Great Seal State Park.  Was a bit concerned last night when we made plans to ride.  I had heard about the killer hills (Barbed Wire) and was concerned that I would burn out before the race tomorrow.  Additionally, I was hitting the sauce a bit, so I didn't know what to expect!

Turns out, we had a great 13 mile ride this morning. had to hike a few of the hills a bit, but it was better than killing ourselves trying to make the climb.  Probably completed about two thirds of Barbed Wire,  but it was fun!   About half way through the ride, we stumbled across these huge boulders and tried to figure out how we could jump them!   yeah right!  

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

let er rip, tell me what you think!