Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No More Flats- Stan's Tubeless

  

Today, I dropped of the bike at the shop for a little R&R (repair and replace)! After a quick lap over at the local trail last night, I flatted out again and spent considerable time trying to repair in the middle of the woods. First patch didn't hold, so I ended up replacing the tube. So far this year, this has to be at least 6 flats for me, and quite frankly, I am getting tired of it. Factor in all of the other flats my buddies have been getting and I decided to try something new. So tonight, the Giant is getting some new shoes! I decided to go with Stans No Tubes and take flat tires out of the equation.  Now I should be lighter, faster around turns, and no more time changing tubes!






 






   

DONE!   
Not so fast...Bike store could not finish the job, didn't have the correct valve for tubeless in stock.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

let er rip, tell me what you think!