Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Little Halloween Fun

Lat night, Wifey and I had the opportunity to hit a Halloween Party without the D Man! A friend was having an adult party , so we thought it would be a good idea to try out the costumes! Since we have the Halloween party at our house every year, we don't get to see what other people do for fun! We do up Halloween pretty good, but our friends really outdid us with their party. Caterers and bartenders were only a few of the things they did. The decorations were awesome, and everybody came rocking some cool costumes!
What are you looking at

Evil Joker

Wifey looking good!

Yes, that is a funnel

I thought he was dead!

Wife with our host

Lovey dovey time!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a Great time.
    Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

let er rip, tell me what you think!