Sunday, February 27, 2011

For Some Reason, this makes me laugh

FoxNews.com - Woman Who Thought She Won Lottery Sues TV Station for Airing Wrong Numbers
Quick article over at Fox News about a women who is suing a TV station for airing the wrong numbers. I don't know why, maybe it is my twisted brain, but I actually think this is funny! I mean think about it, your numbers were 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 to begin with, and then you didn't double check or validate that these were the actual winner numbers through an independent source. According to the suit the station went "beyond all possible bounds of decency" and was "atrocious, and utterly intolerable in a civilized community."I guess I am just not sure that this was atrocious and beyond the bounds of decency. Killing someone to me is atrocious; public flashing is beyond bounds of decency.  Hurting children is intolerable in a civilized community.  This was just a mistake.  Get over it whack job!  You Lost!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! Sounds like just another frivolous lawsuit to me.
    BTW. I hope her ass loses again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frivolous lawsuits really annoy me. Add in something as stupid as this, and I just shake my head...this is why we are where we are as a country!

    ReplyDelete

let er rip, tell me what you think!