Friday, June 3, 2011

One Friggin Crazy day- Warrior Dash Ohio

The big day has finally arrived. I am now within 12 hours of my start time for my heat tomorrow morning for this race. I have been training for months since I saw this advertised last winter and decided it was a good thing to. In case you were wondering, my training workout consists of some very aggressive routines.
  • -Drink beer. Over and over again. 
  • -Occasional bike ride, followed by more beer 
  • -I ran 2 miles once, followed by a couple beers 
  • -I ran the steps one night, you guessed it, more beer 
  • -Chased my son through mud puddles,most likely I was drinking beer 
  •  -I fell down my steps once, probably because of too much beer
  • I have to tell you, I could be the best conditioned beer drinker there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let er rip, tell me what you think!