Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

After a couple of weeks off recovering from Mohican and traveling to weekend getaways, I was able to get back onto the saddle again and get a few miles on the Giant!  Wow, time off plus high temps and humidity make it tough to get things going.  Gasping for air, and tight muscles made a short ride very painful.   The missed gear and tumble onto the rocks didn't help much either and a smashed front shifter was the result.  Not to be denied some free time to ride, I did get back on the saddle again, and was able to get about 12 miles on the bike Saturday morning.  Something about riding in the morning just makes things easier for me....too bad it has to be raining right now, or I would be riding, and not writing!

looks like it might be a roadie/neighborhood ride today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let er rip, tell me what you think!