Monday, May 23, 2011

Break in the weather!

I couldn't resist, I had a break in the weather so I called up the bike shop, bailed my bike out of the clink, and hit the trails. Looking back, I guess I should have left it there. 100 feet in and the mud was unridable. 4 miles later I was exhausted, muddy and ready to call it quits. I found a road, hit the high gears and hammered back to the car. Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention the endo I did into a big heaping pile of stinking mud. Good thing there was a stream that I could rinse off in, or I wouldn't have been able to ride home with myself. Guess what, its freaking raining again. When will this weather ever change!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my ride on Sunday...I was filty, wet and tried but I was dead set on getting a ride in this weekend.

    ManMtn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried running the mud tonight..not much better! decided on the stairs instead

    ReplyDelete

let er rip, tell me what you think!